What we’re doing to keep you safe
- COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Our studio is following the health and safety guidelines outlined by the federal and provincial governments. As of September 22 all practicing members as well as staff will be required to show their proof of COVID-19 immunization (2 vaccine doses) along photo ID in order to be able to attend sessions at Sukha Yoga.
Once proof of vaccination is verified, students will be able to register for any upcoming classes. You will only be required to show your proof of vaccination once.
Mandatory Health Screening
- – All staff and student conduct self-screening for symptoms, travel and contact upon to arrival
- Reduced capacity in class to ensure 2 meters of space between students (markers are placed to identify where mats should be placed)
- Reduced number of classes to ensure less people are travelling through the building
- Markers placed on the floors as you enter and exit the classroom and change rooms to help maintain 2 meters distance while in studio
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
-common areas are thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis
-any high touch areas, including change rooms are disinfected after each class
-the classroom floors are thoroughly cleaned with hospital grade, natural disinfectant (undiluted and used as directed)
- Front desk has barriers installed to provide further protection and distance when signing in and handling accounts and payments
- Touch-less sanitizers are placed at the front door and just outside of the yoga rooms and change rooms
- Students are encouraged to bring their own props (mat, blocks and straps) to practice, however in-studio props are also available. Rented props are thoroughly sanitized in-between use.
What you can do
- Pre-register in advance for your class as space is limited. You may join a waitlist if class is full and you will be notified via e-mail/text when you are accepted into class. We have a 4 hour cancellation policy and due to limited space if you are unable to cancel on time, your account will automatically be charged (please call or e-mail us email@example.com if you encounter any last minute emergencies)
- If for some medical reason you cannot wear a mask, please make sure that you have a face shield and/or a note from your physician (our ability to remain open will depend on this)
- Bring your mat, towel, water and any props you wish to use from home
Upon Arriving, During and After Class:
- Leave everything you can at home or in your vehicle
- Have a mask on before entering the studio
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and greet the front desk to sign in
- Keep distance with your fellow yogis as you make your way to the yoga room and only enter and exit the room one time (with the exception of using the restrooms)
- Find a designated spot with markers and place your mat down; once on your mat you may remove your mask for practice
- Wear a mask as you quietly exit the practice space with all of your belongings
- Please be mindful of physical distancing and remain on your mat during class, when class is over your instructor will prop open the practice room door and everyone can slowly and mindfully exit
All information is reviewed and updated monthly.
Stay safe and have a wonderful practice!